The best banking jobs in Germany | insh20.com
LBBW Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Consultant Incubator (m/f/d)
Banks in Germany
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
Banker salary in Germany
- The average salary of a banker in Germany is quite competitive, with an annual mean salary ranging from €50,000 to €80,000.
- This figure can vary depending on the size and type of bank and the individual's experience level.
- Bankers in Germany also enjoy other benefits such as bonuses for performance or promotions within their departments as well as access to health insurance plans and pension schemes.
- As banking continues to be one of the most sought-after professions in Germany due its high salaries and potential for career growth, it is no surprise that many individuals are attracted by this line of work.
- You are active in the planning and implementation of corporate venture building activities at LBBW
- You accompany the development of new digital products from brainstorming to PoCs, pilots or MVPs and test the assumptions with mock-ups and prototypes for potential customers
- You will work in cross-functional teams and with the specialist and functional areas at Incubation to develop business ideas as far as possible to market maturity
- You are responsible for the clean documentation of the development steps and reporting with Lessons Learned
- You sustainably promote the culture of innovation within LBBW by further expanding and implementing suitable communication and event formats for incubation
- You will proactively develop the network in the direction of FinTechs, the Stuttgart financial center, our customers, consortia or associations
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- You have successfully completed a university degree or a comparable qualification
- You have relevant professional experience (2 years +) in the field of venture building, incubation, (digital) banking or digital consulting in banking to initially evaluate, test, select and implement new business models up to the initial scaling
- You have an understanding of digital business models and ideas, also with expert knowledge in a specific subject area and are familiar with business model design
- You have experience in working with internal idea generators or external founding teams, and you know how to develop a joint business idea with cross-functional teams
- Ideally, you have certified project management know-how (classic or agile) and enjoy a structured way of thinking and working
- You have strong communication skills in internal and external activities
- You enjoy working in a team, but you can also advance and think ahead with tasks independently
- You have very good written and spoken German skills and good English skills.