Investment Banking Jobs In Germany | insh20
LBBW Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Senior Business Analyst Data Management (m/f/d)
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
As a business analyst for central data quality management, you are the first point of contact for identified data quality problems and are therefore the linchpin for our internal customers (e.g. management, projects, committees, DQ managers inside and outside GBS).
- They report on the data quality and, if necessary, bring about prioritization within the framework of the defined committees
- You control the data governance roles (data owners, producers, users)
- They are in contact with various internal units of the bank
- They continue to develop DQ processes and roll them out to other units in the bank.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Successfully completed university degree or banking training with appropriate professional experience and further training
- Banking know-how and relevant industry experience paired with a good understanding of financial data
- Structured way of working and the pronounced ability to prepare complicated issues in a manner appropriate to the addressee
- Technical affinity with a focus on professionalism
- Commitment, commitment and flexibility in a volatile environment
- High level of self-motivation and strong ability to work independently, goal-oriented and reliably
- Strong communication skills, customer and service orientation