Investment Banking Jobs In Germany | insh20
Deutsche Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Technology Manager (m/f/x) SAP Banking Services and Google Cloud
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
Banker salary in Germany
- The average salary of a banker in Germany is quite competitive, with an annual mean salary ranging from €50,000 to €80,000.
- This figure can vary depending on the size and type of bank and the individual's experience level.
- Bankers in Germany also enjoy other benefits such as bonuses for performance or promotions within their departments as well as access to health insurance plans and pension schemes.
- As banking continues to be one of the most sought-after professions in Germany due its high salaries and potential for career growth, it is no surprise that many individuals are attracted by this line of work.
Your core tasks
- Control of SAP implementation projects for the private bank Germany
- Preparation of S/4 HANA migrations, including Google Cloud Computing
- Research for SAP BRIM and SAP Banking 9 and implementation of application upgrades
- Coordination of work packages, dependencies and resources
- Aligning with infrastructure teams on application performance and capacity
- Application management and software lifecycle management
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- University degree and relevant work experience
- Strong technology management skills through various IT implementations
- Good understanding of SAP paradigms and technologies
- Ideally first practical experience with Google Cloud, JIRA and Confluence
- Strong and empathetic communication skills
- Fluent English and very good German