Investment Banking Jobs In Germany | insh20.com
Deutsche Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Java Backend Developer (m/f/x) Trading Technology
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
Banker salary in Germany
- The average salary of a banker in Germany is quite competitive, with an annual mean salary ranging from €50,000 to €80,000.
- This figure can vary depending on the size and type of bank and the individual's experience level.
- Bankers in Germany also enjoy other benefits such as bonuses for performance or promotions within their departments as well as access to health insurance plans and pension schemes.
- As banking continues to be one of the most sought-after professions in Germany due its high salaries and potential for career growth, it is no surprise that many individuals are attracted by this line of work.
DB Technology is a global team of tech specialists, spread across multiple trading hubs and tech centres.
- Working on business and functional requirements, technical analysis and design
- Prototyping new features, meeting business needs and solving challenging technical problems
- Contributing to the definition of the future state of the system architecture
- Reviewing other team member's code
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Good mathematics and strong knowledge of algorithms and complexity
- Excellent knowledge of core Java (collections, multi-threading, networking)
- Experience developing complex distributed applications is a big plus
- Basic knowledge of Linux, basic knowledge of SQL relational databases solutions, basic knowledge of messaging solutions
- Good written and spoken English