Investment Banking Jobs In Germany | insh20.com
Deutsche Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Lead Engineer (Java) (m/f/x)
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
Banker salary in Germany
- The average salary of a banker in Germany is quite competitive, with an annual mean salary ranging from €50,000 to €80,000.
- This figure can vary depending on the size and type of bank and the individual's experience level.
- Bankers in Germany also enjoy other benefits such as bonuses for performance or promotions within their departments as well as access to health insurance plans and pension schemes.
- As banking continues to be one of the most sought-after professions in Germany due its high salaries and potential for career growth, it is no surprise that many individuals are attracted by this line of work.
- As a Lead Engineer (m/f/x) you will be responsible for technical leadership and delivery of key application(s) that are key for achieving Deutsche Bank’s future state Anti-Financial Crime capabilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for design and delivery of key baseline components as well as future state components to transform AFC technology within Deutsche Bank into an industry leader.
- Providing Technical Leadership to one or two squads of highly skilled and motivated engineers working on business-critical product initiatives.
- Working closely with Product Managers and Architects to understand business requirements and solution vision to chart out a viable delivery path.
- Lead by example and provide hands on assistance to developers by crafting high quality code as well as performing regular code reviews.
- Ensuring all software development follows best practice tools and methodologies and is delivered using all relevant bank standards.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Proven track-record of successful IT project delivery in a robust technology environment with a clear appreciation of software development best practices and Agile releases trains.
- Profound multi-annual experience in server-side development in Java, SQL, Search Technologies, Messaging Technologies with a good understanding of Kubernetes, Dockers and preferably some exposure to GCP, ReactJS, Python, Big Data Technologies.
- Excellent personal organisation, completer/finisher, consensus builder with excellent communication skills and able to lead global development teams both directly and via influence.
- Extensive experience practicing TDD/BDD in a Continuous Integration and Delivery environment with strong DevOps/SRE culture.
- Thorough understanding of the wider Architecture & Technology landscape, emerging technologies and able to understand and communicate how they apply to the business domain and existing platforms.