banking jobs in UAE | Mashreq Bank careers
Mashreq Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Head of Finance - Retail Banking Group) according to the following:
- HoF is responsible for developing the financial strategy for scaling up BAU business in addition to assessing new investments (innovation), at the same time ensuring compliance to legal, regulatory, and internal finance policies
- HoF will work closely with the executive team (GCEO, GHCA & HRBG) to evaluate and prioritize high-impact strategic projects
- HoF is responsible for conducting financial analysis, modeling, forecasting, and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations for planning, budgeting, and Performance management purposes.
- ACA / MBA
- 15+ years’ experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, with well-rounded experience in Retail Banking
- Sound knowledge of financial analysis, planning, accounting, and performance management with high analytical skills to transform data into meaningful information for decision making
- Good understanding of retail banking segment / product dynamics
- Sound knowledge in agile way of working in areas of Digital transformation and setting up new age Digital bank / or banking as a service with industry partners
- Excellent leadership and management capability
- Must be able to work under pressure and within short / challenging deadlines
- Can drive in gains by productivity, efficiency, or scalability
- Self-motivated and dynamic thinking, creative and committed to success.
- Can lead well diverse team across various geographies and culture