banking jobs in UAE | First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) careers
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (AVP & Lead- Collections) according to the following:
- Ensure team operates within the requirements of FAB policy & procedures.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels and skills mix within collection department.
- Ensure succession plans are in place.
- Ensure employee training and development plans are sufficient to meet the demands of the business and employee aspirations.
- Active participation in completion of HR related activities such as team’s performance management, leave planning and learning and development.
- Deliver on collection analytics as practice and capability -work with large structured and transactional data to build a robust collection analytics framework across products and across collection life cycle.
- Develop well-defined strategies for collection of delinquent Cards – segmentation prioritization and effective channel strategy Forecasting simulations building strategies to improve business performance.
- Manage Team & develop collection strategies to minimize portfolio loss.
- Provides operational /Service leadership and direction to team.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives of advisory services.
- Contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within areas of expertise.
- Maintain daily collection MIS, update to higher management as required, Evaluates subordinate’s performance.
- Persuade and influences others through effective communication and diplomacy skills, negotiate with customers and external parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with at least 1 years in similar position.