Banking jobs in Germany | best career at Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job (IT Business Functional Analyst (d/m/w)) according to the following
- Enterprise Services area is the interface between the operational retail banking systems (private and corporate bank) and the global enterprise systems of Deutsche Bank AG.
- As such, it delivers a comprehensive project portfolio as well as stable operations for finance sub-ledger, tax and treasury applications.
- In this area, you will take on a demanding position in which your analytical foresight and the ability to present complex issues in a structured manner are required.
- Look forward to the varied work in virtual teams in an international environment.
- Your agenda includes the needs analysis of strategic and regulatory requirements as well as the design of the resulting further development of our business processes
- As part of an international team (including external vendors), you will carry out analyzes on complex topics and develop specifications for application development with the department
- You will independently create technical and functional specifications as well as department-specific documentation for solution development
- To do this, you will communicate closely with the relevant project participants, especially with our specialist departments and the global development team
- You will also support the design and execution of tests - on behalf of users, specialist departments and test managers - to ensure the quality of the project results
- Your position is embedded in a team of other business analysts, testers and technical roles who work together to achieve successful project results
- Your basis is a bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university with a focus on IT or a degree as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or equivalent professional experience
- Ideally, you already have experience in fast-paced work environments - preferably in business analysis at a bank or a company in the financial industry
- In addition, you will score points with methodological knowledge in business analysis, in creating software concepts and in defining solutions for financial services
- Knowledge of accounting and accounting would be a great addition
- You are equally fluent in spoken and written German and English.