banking jobs in UAE | Invest Bank careers
Invest Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Corporate Recovery Manager) according to the following:
- This job revolves around active engagement and participation in the early stages of collection/recovery process.
- To own and drive mid or late stages of the recovery process to optimize loss mitigation by reducing the defaulted client exposure through restructuring, recovery and/or realization of collateral.
- Proactively develop, evaluate and implement strategies for the assigned portfolio (including NPLs and Written-Off accounts) to minimize loss/provisions and maximize recovery.
- Ensure proper handover/takeover of assigned delinquent accounts from relevant Business Unit.
- Perform a full review of the available securities and ensure all documentations are in place.
- Conduct a root causes analysis to diagnose the reasons of the financial troubles for each vulnerable case.
- Carefully evaluate relevant revival capability and design account strategy, and identify suitable treatment, options and optimum exit strategy.
- Work closely with the borrowers, and other stakeholders, lead negotiations and enforce solutions with a focus on recovery and turnaround of each assigned NPL/account while maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Present good quality proposals on assigned accounts with adequate strategy in order to maximize the recovery.
- Ensure meeting set recovery targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Corporate Banking of which at least 5 years in Corporate Recovery.
- Strong knowledge in credit / operations / legal & Risk
- Strong Financial Analysis/analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Capable of analyzing the different situations and strategies, and select the best course of action.