banking jobs in UAE | Invest Bank careers
Invest Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Head of Retail Products & Propositions) according to the following:
- Responsible for P&L of Liabilities and Assets products
- Manage all aspects of all Retail Asset & Liability products, including launch, refresh, pricing, risk monitoring, process and procedure design, staff training and oversight of customer communications
- Manage all retail propositions including loyalty (Invest Bank Rewards) and other propositions.
- Design and execute strategies to acquire and retain high quality low risk consumer assets and proactively manage or exit high risk, low quality borrowers based on customer behaviour and risk analytics
- Lead initiatives with Credit and Operational Risk, Compliance, Legal, IT, Marketing and Retail Distribution to design processes to onboard new-to-bank salary transfer and loan buy-out customers
- Key business liaison with Risk, Treasury and Senior Management
- Gather and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders and internal partners
- Create, review and govern customer prepositions (eg. middle market, mass market) to align opportunities with bank objectives – work with the business generation teams
- Align products with customer value propositions, delivery model, and sales campaigns.
- Facilitate cross-sell opportunities to maximize customer value
- Display Invest Bank values of integrity, customer focus, competence, consistency and courteousness
- Timely reporting to concerned parties on all Operational Risk, Fraud and AML issues
- Risk Management obligation is the systematic application of management policies, procedures and practices to the tasks of identifying, analyzing, evaluating, treating and monitoring risk. This helps to mitigate risk to acceptable levels of management
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, e-Commerce, or related disciplines.
- 15 years + of experience in customer requirements in general banking segments.
- Knowledge of Retail Assets, Liability and Card Products
- Knowledge of propositions and loyalty programs.
- Customer centricity.