banking jobs in UAE | Dubai Islamic Bank careers
Dubai Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Senior Relationship Officer – Business Liability) according to the following:
- To open new accounts and get working capital balances for CASA growth.
- Ensure that financial targets are met for the channel.
- Liability balances via Current Account, Savings Account, Wakalas and Escrow
- NFI: Trade, FX, SD, Sukuk, Banca
- To deliver upon the committed budgeted Sales Volumes
- Meet the Service Quality standard across the direct sales channel.
- Ensuring that the customer is at the heart of everything we do as a business, and that the focus remains on delivering exceptional client experience
- Adherence to all regulatory requirements as specified in the Compliance manuals (KYC, AML), Policy manuals and Sales Standards
- Building and maintain relationship with Free zone authorities.
- Develop and expand relationships with consultants across UAE.
- Monitor and minimize error rates at the front end.
- All the above accountabilities include but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- 3-5 years or more in Business Banking / Liabilities Sales
- Has experience in Retail/SME Banking in a target driven environment.
- Bachelor's Degree.