banking jobs in UAE | Emirates Development Bank (EDB) careers
Emirates Development Bank (EDB) announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Vice President ,Trade Sales) according to the following:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients. Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the trade finance market.
- Work closely with internal teams, including credit, legal,compliance and operations, to ensure that all trade finance transactions are executed efficiently and effectively
- Prepare applications and credit proposals including early-stage commercial support applications and inputs in Approval package.
- Build a strong Trade and working capital portfolio in conjunction with the business teams (WIB and Mid Corporates) to achieve Banks deployment targets.
- Support structuring and execution of Trade and working capital facilities originated by business teams.
- Generate/Source new business leads and enhance existing relationships with the support of business teams.
- Increase Banks Trade and working capital portfolio through new initiatives.
- Support Trade Product team to develop comprehensive new Business case for implementation of Trade Products.
- Working alongside Risk and Legal, develop the bank’s standard templates for Trade Products and provide recommendations for structuring trade facilities in line with banks risk appetite.
- Advising and Support business segments (WIB and mSME) in structuring the Trade related credit facilities.
- Provide operational support to business teams in executing Trade transactions and implementing strategies for increasing Banks Trade portfolio enhancing wallet share.
- Analyze and recommend the optimum operating model and organization structure for Trade Products to achieve deployment targets.