banking jobs in UAE | Dubai Islamic Bank careers
Dubai Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Senior Officer - Foreign Exchange Product) according to the following:
- Supervise foreign exchange cash exchange business proposition and business profitability, in line with department's policies and procedures.
- Monitor business activity across distribution network and assist branch staff to ensure revenue target is achieved.
- Support in developing and executing new business ideas/propositions, cross sell plans, process enhancements and system enhancements for the business, in order to optimize business growth.
- Conduct periodic branch visits to provide required business support and product training to branch staff.
- Ensure delivery of competitively priced products and services by constantly reviewing and optimizing product pricing (through market research) in consultation with exchange houses (and treasury, if applicable).
- Review and enhance customer experience through digital methods by introducing online order placement capability for buying / selling foreign currency notes.
- Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities to enhance business profitability
- Own end-to-end product life-cycle (research, pilot, develop & manage) and engage with stakeholders to deliver on planned activities and timelines.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders efficiently and effectively, in order to maximize and optimize the business opportunities.
- Support in developing value driven incentive scheme for foreign currency cash sales for distribution team to optimize channel productivity.
- Monitor competitor activity (by conducting periodic market scanning) and implement effective actions to counter competition to ensure achievement of business strategic goals.
- Monitor foreign currency positions (daily and overnight holdings) in order to avoid any risk loss.
- Prepare exchange rate reports and other MIS reports on periodic basis in order to ensure better control over Foreign Exchange business Operations.
- Ensure compliance with the approved policies, procedures, SLAs and regulatory requirements to maintain quality standards and ensure risk mitigation.
- Ensure all assigned tasks and projects are executed within the approved policies, procedures and SLAs of the department.
- All the above accountabilities include but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.