banking jobs in UAE | Dubai Islamic Bank careers
Dubai Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Relationship Manager - Syndications & Cross Border) according to the following:
- Managing complex relationships independently, under the overall supervision of Business Head and Unit Head while growing assets and liabilities to enhance the profitability of the designated accounts
- Developing Business from new & existing clients, through strategic penetration into identified market/sectors across the entire portfolio spectrum like assets, liabilities, and cross-sell (structured products, trade finance, cash management, treasury products); thereby ensuring business continuity and growth in line with DIB standards of quality and profitability while ensuring provision of high quality and timely service to clients.
- Preparation of Green Light Memorandums, Credit Proposals, renewal proposals and event driven reviews in accordance with underwriting standards of DIB
- Assessing credit risk of proposals and ensuring the credit and processes are within acceptable standards of DIB Credit Policy.
- Conducting credit and customer analyses to support ongoing relationships and acquisition work.
- Ensuring that the quality of the credit portfolio is maintained, by reviewing proposals, identifying and assessing all risk inherent in credit exposures. Recommending credit facilities, within prescribed limits, after a comprehensive analysis.
- Monitoring portfolio risk and ensuring that the Bank’s relationship strategy is in line with the Portfolio and Industry quality. Co-coordinating, where appropriate, the development of remedial action plans necessary to minimize potential losses and active involvement in restructuring arrangements in cases where the Bank’s lending is doubtful of full recovery.
- Coordination with external as well as internal customers such as representatives from CAD, Operations, Credit Approval, Dar Al Sharia & other corporate banking relationship managers for execution of financing transactions and customer relationship management as per bank’s policy
- Supporting senior management during business planning and review presentations and mentoring a team of Assistant Relationship Managers and Analysts in order to ensure achievement of business objective of the department
- Responsible for making joint and/or independent calls for origination purposes, following up with customers to regularizing the account (past-dues, exceptions, etc.), tracking revenues and deal pipeline for the unit, conducting market research activities and development of Deals and Comparable Databases.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- Post Bachelor’s Degree – MBA and/or CFA Preferred.
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in relevant fields
- In depth knowledge of financing products/ structures and DIB strategy & policies.