Banking jobs in Germany | best career at Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job (Process Manager (d/m/f)) according to the following
- Become a process manager in Deutsche Bank's Finanzberatungsgesellschaft mbH and enable their 1,300 financial advisors to process products and commissions as quickly as possible.
- When launching products, you create the conditions so that the gears mesh smoothly and the bank offer the consultants excellent service.
- You continually optimize the processes in close collaboration with the partners
- You accompany projects and also take on project responsibility yourself
- You form the interface to the bank's product and process areas
- To further develop the commission system, you will also support your own requirements
- You also support the managers with complaints
- You check product and commission processing and continually identify optimization potential
- You will be involved in the development and revision of guidelines and contractual conditions.
- You have completed vocational training with several years of professional experience or a degree with a business focus
- You already have experience in process and project management
- You like to demonstrate a high level of customer orientation
- You look for solutions and are strong at implementing them
- You can confidently present your results in Excel and PowerPoint.