banking jobs in UAE | ADIB - Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank careers
ADIB - Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer) according to the following:
- Ensure timely dissemination to Business & Support function of all applicable notices/circulars and the gap assessment template submitted by the Compliance Operations Center (CoC) pertaining to all regulations issued by the relevant authorities
- Conduct Gap Assessment review and Support in the quality review of the Regulatory Obligations Register
- Maintain comprehensive Regulatory Obligations Register of all regulations the Bank is exposed to across regulators and jurisdictions and monitor process for conduct regulatory gap assessments
- Support in the tracking of daily and weekly targets set up for the CoC and monitor adherence of the assigned targets
- Work closely with business and act as point of contact with the impacted units within ADIB to ensure completion of the submitted gap assessment and provide any necessary inputs on queries
- Ensure the dissemination of the operational notices issued by regulatory authorities to the relevant Business and Control Units and ensure competition and submission of the required information to regulatory authorities.
- Degree in Finance, Business, or any related subject.
- Exemplary knowledge of the UAE regulatory environment, regulatory structures, market conduct, Islamic banking market products and industry groups.
- 6+ years of regulatory compliance experience
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of new regulations, rules and their impact on ADIB business.
- Strong Communications and stakeholder management
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Strong ability to interpret regulatory obligations and provide clear remediations and clarifications
- Strong presentation skills and ability to perform innovative thinking to solve complex problems with no established precedence while balancing risk, speed and accuracy.
- Ability to adopt a problem-solving approach and autonomous work on the dedicated task
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with impact, build healthy professional connections, influence outcomes, simplify complex topics into actionable recommendations for decision-making.
- Regulatory Compliance a reputed Financial institutions
- Experience in Conduct Risk Management (could be a plus).