banking jobs in UAE | First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) careers
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Specialist- Global Transactional Banking) according to the following:
- The role is responsible for working and engaging with CIB Coverage, GTB Trade Sales, Trade Operations and FAB clients to facilitate & enable customers and their suppliers in SCF program.
- The role will be responsible for managing existing SCF product, predominantly to grow the list of active suppliers using these SCF programs.
- Product Development and Management
- Stakeholders (Internal & External) Management
- Managing Product papers and policies
- Build and grow Trade product capabilities of the Bank in line with market trends, corporate strategies, client needs.
- Timely development of product and policy guidelines, obtaining all necessary risk and quality assurance approvals pertaining to open account product and deals
- Support the commercialisation of Trade products by providing sales tools (pitch book and brochures)
- Identify, assess and collaborate with existing as well as new clients / suppliers.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or equivalent discipline
- Some project experience in Corporate/FIs will be an added advantage.