banking jobs in UAE | Commercial Bank of Dubai emirates careers
Commercial Bank of Dubai announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Relationship Manager, Elite) according to the following:
- Responsible for making sales of CBD consumer asset, liability and investment products to a specified portfolio of Elite customers.
- Responsible for providing Elite customers with a personalised banking service, including investment advice.
- Make Elite asset, liability and investment product sales to meet given target
- Ensure that all product applications are filled accurately, within the agreed timeframe and all the required documents are obtained to avoid re-work
- Ensure that all customer applications submitted are within CBD policy guidelines.
- Proactively call existing Elite customers and make agreed target number of appointments per week to review customer needs and make sales of other suitable Elite products
- Will meet relevant Elite customers at suitable external locations as required, in order to build relationships, provide service, make and close sales of Elite asset, liability and investment products
- Coordinate with Special Accounts Unit (Recovery) to implement agreed actions in respect of Elite irregular accounts
- Attend weekly and monthly team and area sales meetings to review performance and share best practice ideas
- Ensure a consistently high level of customer service is maintained at all times
- Achieve financial budgeted target of Elite Relationship Manager role
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management or Science with CISI / SCA qualification or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in the investments sales / relationship management
- Prior experience as Relationship Manager in Priority Banking / Wealth Management in UAE with an existing portfolio.