banking jobs in UAE | Dubai Islamic Bank emirates careers
Dubai Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Senior Officer - Corporate & SME SAM) according to the following:
- Following up with customers on all post disbursement documents and issues, outstanding exceptions and regularizing past dues / overdoes.
- Regularly review the portfolio of assigned accounts to enable the preparation and submission of CCRs through line Manager.
- Recommend downgrade / upgrade of accounts and ensure provision adequacy in line with Central Bank regulations.
- Review financials, cash flow projection and other sources of income, perform appropriate analysis and negotiate any proposed changes for overdue accounts and recommend solutions to ensure maximum recovery from those accounts.
- Ensure customer is complying with all terms and conditions of approved payment plans.
- Regularly interact with customers to understand his latest situation/issues and obtain latest business, financial and other necessary information related to business / personal net worth.
- Obtained updated valuation / Insurances for any collateral held in support of the facilities granted to customers
- Refer any Shari’a, Legal, CAD or other matters to appropriate departments (obtain Shari’a and legal approval if required).
- Conduct site visit on customer premises and securities offered and prepare call/visit report.
- Ensure strict compliance with DIB policies and procedures and CB UAE regulations.
- Maintain and improve quality of portfolio and ensure positive ratings from external and internal auditors.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- Major in Banking & Finance will be plus.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ Banking experience preferably in Corporate Special Accounts / Corporate Credit Risk Management or Corporate Banking.