banking jobs in UAE | Dubai Islamic Bank emirates careers
Dubai Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Executive Secretary - Credit Approval) according to the following:
- Scheduling the department meetings, booking rooms and arranging the logistics, preparing agenda, confirming attendees and taking care of all affairs related to the meetings.
- Manage and organize the office and meetings calendar, travel plans and all documents of the Line Manager.
- Draft business communications, memos, letters, presentations, e-mails… etc in a professional manner whenever it is required.
- Filter all incoming mail documents, correspondence and attend and route telephone calls professionally and efficiently.
- Review, follow up and archive all the departmental approval requests.
- Manage and organize paper and electronic office files to ensure an efficient and effective filing system in the department.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery supplies and forms of the department.
- Handle general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing and mailing the documents related to the department.
- Manage client relationships and deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude.
- Greet visitors/guests of the department and provide them with necessary assistance.
- Assist entire department in day to day operations by providing administrative and secretarial support to ensure smooth functioning of the business.
- Act as the 1st point of contact between Line Manager and all staff & other departments (HR, IT, Admin, Audit, Credit, training...) by maintaining good and close working relationships.
- Attend various training and learning programs to close the skill gaps as advised by the Line Manager.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager
- Minimum Diploma / Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Secretarial/ Administrative area.