banking jobs in UAE | Standard Chartered Bank careers
Standard Chartered Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Head CDD & Liability Ops UAE) according to the following:
- Ensures that Retail Banking AML CDD and Client Tax Process and risks are effectively managed end to end in accordance with Group and local regulatory requirements. (Responsibility extends end to end across Hub and across other stakeholder groups where certain processes are executed)
- Directly accountable for risk management inherent in processes executed by CDD Operations teams (Country and Hub). Responsible for risk management inherent in processes executed by hub and other stakeholder groups through close oversight. Responsible for end to end AML CDD and Tax relating to the country.
- Assures AML CDD and Tax risk management through oversight and ensuring material risks are identified, assessed, mitigated, monitored and reported / escalated in accordance with the bank’s Risk Management Framework.
- Drive, coordinate and monitor initiatives, projects and actions to ensure the Bank operates in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, Group / Country policies and standards, for the prevention of money laundering.
- Accountable for implementation and continued compliance with relevant laws and regulations (including changing AML regulations), policies, procedures and risk control requirements through application of consistent group and local regulatory standards
- Develop and manage a sustainable and scalable AML and CDD capability for the Country within GBS (CoE).
- Support Retail Clients business to ensure internal resources, systems procedures and controls are in place, documented and operating effectively to mitigate and prevent money laundering risk.
- Work closely with project teams / stakeholders to drive projects / initiatives related to AML, CDD, Tax and Sanctions area to ensure successful and timely delivery.
- Ensure Client due diligence reviews are performed in accordance with the laid down procedures
- Trains and provides business process and operational expertise and guidance to in-country teams in relation to understanding end to end AML CDD processes and their connectivity to Retail Clients AML CDD policy and procedure standards that impact their day-to-day business activities
- Management of all Audits (Internal and External), CFCCA reviews pertaining to AML CDD, Tax Compliance.