banking jobs in UAE | Mashreq bank emirates careers
Mashreq bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Associate Product Manager- Neo Onboarding) according to the following:
- Manage end-to-end view of digital sales from -traffic/visitor to landing page conversion, to lead drop off management, to driving cross-sell.
- Identify opportunities in the funnel to increase conversions for the onboarding journey.
- Work with internal product stakeholders to implement integrated onboarding journeys.
- Build view of product & customer conversion paths, leads drop-offs across digital & physical channel -- to identify digital sales performance drivers.
- Design, build and deploy tools that enables digital sales through best practice and performance accelerating insights.
- Pro-actively input into digital journey/feature builds to ensure we deliver our digital sales outcomes
- Own the end-to-end downstream onboarding journey including account fulfillment, activation and funding.
- Partner with stakeholders including operations, compliance etc. to drive operational efficiencies.
- Identify opportunities across the customer journey to optimize and increase efficiency.
- Drive data quality and ensure accurate information is being captured in onboarding
- Review portfolio to identify journey issues
- Manage various touch points within the bank and build relevant onboarding journey – Mobile app, Website, Tablet etc
- MBA/ Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field with 4-5 years experience
- Experience in in banking / financial industry with focus on customer acquisition, strategy, design, implementation etc.
- Special Requirements: The selected candidate should pass a background investigation.