banking jobs in UAE | Emirates Islamic bank emirates careers
Emirates Islamic bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Assistant Relationship Manager - Business Banking) according to the following:
- Spreading of financial statements on Moodys along with full preparation of proposals for RM’s further review and comments.
- To maintain high quality proposal based on customer information, industry performance and market feedback
- Direct contact with customers for processing of transactions, collection of documents, and settlement of payments.
- Regular review of accounts utilization to enhance utilization and ensure maximum account profitability.
- Maintain high quality of client proposals and turnaround time.
- Closely monitoring of account conduct
- Monitor quality of the portfolio by tracking Excess/past dues, strictly complying with relevant processes. Monitor Risk Triggers, Covenants and other credit conditions and report appropriately.
- Liaison with IBCOP for completion of documentations, posting of FRS and feeding the limits.
- Coordinate with IBTFS/IBDIS for utilization of facilities.
- Regularly review the market trends to identify profitable opportunities in selected segments in line with Bank’s overall policy and risk appetite
- Obtaining Quarterly/Annual/Interim financials from the client
- Adherence to applicable policies and procedures to safeguards the Bank’s interests.
- Protect sensitive customer and bank information are appropriately handled and be vigilant in driving staff behaviour, holding them accountable for any violation of policy.
- Adhere and comply with EIs internal applicable policies and procedures as well as governing regulations issued by concerned authorities.
- Cooperate and facilitate work of internal audit and risk management to address gaps, and respond to audit reports within agreed deadlines.
- Monitor money laundering activities, and coordinate remedial actions with management. Report of any discrepancies to management.