banking jobs in UAE | Dubai Islamic Bank emirates careers
Dubai Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Agent - CPV) according to the following:
- Conduct effective contact point verifications as per the laid down guidelines and processes in the CPV policy, within the agreed TAT in order to minimize and prevent Card/ Retail Asset, credit/ fraud losses to the bank.
- Update feedback/ comments for deals in notepad in FinnOne system based on outcome from verifications.
- Maintain a daily MIS of all cases for which CPV attempted in order to share with the line manager.
- Refer all suspected fraud cases to Fraud Risk Management Unit in RCD and ensure, follow up on suspected cases with FRM unit till case closure.
- Assist FRM unit with telephonic verifications as ad-hoc requests as per the policy manuals.
- Suggest policy/ procedural changes or recommend process improvements, system improvements (related to CPV) when identified, if any in order to enhance the process.
- All the above accountabilities include but not limited to any additional/new tasks or ad-hoc responsibilities/ requirements of management assigned by the line Manager.
- Minimum high school graduate / Bachelor’s degree will be a plus
- Minimum 0-1 years of experience in similar fields (like CPV, Call Center, Collections etc) in the Banking and Financial industry.