banking jobs in UAE | United Arab Bank emirates careers
United Arab Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Assistant Manager, IAM Governance Specialist (Identity and Access Management) - Information Security according to the following
- Assistant Manager, IAM Governance Specialist will be responsible for governing Identity Access Management process for the bank.
- The primary responsibilities will include conducting User access review, on banking systems and also maintains a details user profiling against the Access roles across the applications defined in the Banks.
- Day to day Governance of access management process, including but not limited to initial new joiners, movers and leavers, ensure Access is being reviewed to maintain proper segregation of duties and predict potentials frauds or abuse of authorities.
- Monitors and report that all access management requests are attended timely and closed via Service Desk portal to document and maintain, customize and integrate IAM system with multiple application across the bank and ensure Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and least privileged model frameworks are developed and implemented.
- Ensure Administrative and System/Service accounts are being adequately monitored for any misuse by Internal and/or 3rd party users. Conduct periodic assessment on the privileges assigned against the administrative accounts.
- Prepare and maintain documentation including SOPs, resiliency plans, incident response materials and SOP' & Prepare root cause analysis and post mortem incident analysis reports in terms of identity management when needed.
- Maintain all systems’ matrices (RBAC) and profiles related to their function position and be the custodian for these approved documents.
- Verify the Definition/Modification/Deletion of user accounts and their access levels/authority limits according to the received and approved forms as per the PnP
- Verify the Stopping of access / authorities of the employees when they resign or transfer from one division to another.
- Ensure full user information is available when Definition/Modification/Deletion user, work closely with business and application owners to analyze, configure new services if necessary.
- Ensure that the user accounts not used for a period specified in the policies are disabled and deleted after another period specified by the policy if still not used/activated.
- Own the audit findings related to IAM and commit to getting them solved, contribute to any special tasks/projects assigned related to IAM.
- Evaluating and maintaining efficient IAM reporting based on KPI / KRI for the key processes like joiner- mover-leaver, recertification, reconciliation and SoD.
- Daily Monitoring of changes done by ITG on all scope applications for all systems by examining EOD reports.
- Bachelor's degree with additional qualification on Identity Management.
- 5 years’ experience in Identity Management & Governance.
- Effective communication skills in English.