bank job In UAE | RAKBANK careers emirates
RAKBANK announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Relationship Manager - Corporate Cards according to the following
- Onboard corporates clients on monthly basis, in accordance with annual targets. Grow, maintain, convert and track a healthy pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet and exceed KPIs on Pipeline Value, Conversion rate, time-to-revenue and Y1/Y2 revenue.
- Engage & cultivate strategic relationships and work closely with Wholesale Banking Group, Commercial Banking Department, Business Banking Group and other key channels in the bank to grow the Corporate Card business.
- Identifying and onboarding of Large Market/Mid-Market corporates that have significant spend volumes activity
- Follow up with on-boarded customers to ensure activation and first usage and identify what the issues and challenges.
- Grow the Corporate Card portfolio on spends and number of corporates, in accordance with annual targets.
- Focus on bottom-line (Net Revenue) growth on the corporate cards portfolio, in accordance with annual targets
- Customer orientation – manage client requirements/resolutions and client expectations
- Manage delinquency of portfolio
- Provide feedback from the market to help align and make the product offering more robust
- 8+ years of corporate sales experience - Corporate / Commercial Cards.
- Strong understanding of the commercial and corporate cards business spanning different industries (MNC’s, Travel, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Education, etc
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Ability to engage CXO levels on product proposition
- Sales oriented person with good negotiation skills.