bank job In UAE | First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) careers emirates
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Manager- GTB Overdrafts & CMB according to the following
- The purpose of the job is to manage the Overdraft product and support Commercial Banking across the full Trade product offering.
- This includes designing product papers, policies, guidance, monitoring performance and developing a strategy for the OD product and the CMB segment.
- The role will involve working closely with Operations, Credit, CAD, Channels, Finance, Data Analytics team and CMB Sales and Coverage.
- The jobholder will also support wider Trade initiatives to contribute to the GTB revenue growth and to meet clients’ needs.
- Develop and execute GTB strategy for OD product ensuring alignment with Group Policy across Compliance, Risk, Legal and Regulatory aspects.
- Country addendums and implementation of established Global standards among branches in alignment with Group policies and local regulations
- Develop robust MIS on Overdraft product and CMB Business segment
- Develop monitoring and control system on the utilization of the OD product including, but not limited to early warning utilization flags.
- Support wider Trade initiatives such as projects to achieve better turnaround times and increase customer satisfaction
- Support the commercialisation and launch of products and by providing tools (pitch book and brochures) and training the Advisory/ Relationship teams to build awareness of product lines
- UAE National with Family Book
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or equivalent discipline
- 3-5 years Transaction Banking experience.
- Knowledge and experience of traditional trade products either client facing or back-office is an advantage.