bank jobs Germany | career at LBBW Bank
LBBW Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Senior Advisor Financial Applications Allocation (m/f/d) according to the following
- Demanding: As part of the Allocation team, you are responsible for the product "granular results data financial controlling" and its monthly creation and plausibility check in the allocation core SAP Profit and Cost Management (PaCMan).
- The internal management of LBBW is based on your allocation results and management decisions are made.
- Responsible: You support projects and change measures with your product and process know-how and continuously develop the PaCMan application together with the allocation team with the aim of ensuring good stability in terms of quality and time.
- Independent: You build up a network with your stakeholders and use this to identify future trends in the area of bank management with implications for internal management at LBBW at an early stage.
- You also have technical innovations for your application in mind.
- Qualified: You have successfully completed a degree (e.g. business administration, business informatics) or a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you have a basic understanding of financial controlling.
- Competent: You know the product range of a universal bank and have a good understanding of the relationships between business processes and systems.
- You are experienced in dealing with MS Office applications and ideally have basic programming knowledge (VBA, SQL) or are willing to acquire it.
- Interested: You have the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks.
- You have analytical and holistic thinking skills.
- You enjoy driving innovative changes forward as a source of inspiration and ideas.
- Versatile: You are solution-oriented and take personal responsibility.
- Excellent team skills and a high level of commitment are a matter of course for you and you like to develop yourself further.