bank job In UAE | Emirates NBD bank careers emirates
Emirates NBD Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Senior Relationship Manager, Mid Market Commercial Banking) according to the following
- Identify, develop and retain profitable upper middle market relationships which will help meet the individual and Unit targets.
- Seek out booking of new facilities with “NTB” relationships with sales turnover threshold/cap of AED 750mn per annum.
- Regularly review the market trends to identify profitable middle market in line with Bank’s overall policy and risk appetite.
- Prepare and structure high quality proposals in line with Bank’s polices and regulations.
- Take personal responsibility for the establishment and maintenance of key relationships to leverage business achievement.
- Regular review of accounts utilization to enhance utilization and ensure maximum account profitability.
- Provide professional advice on Business Banking products and services to customers including financing, trade, FX and liabilities products as well as standard banking services.
- Keep aware of market trends, competitors’ offerings, and latest products development
- Visiting customers, conducting credit reviews and proposing appropriate recommendations.
- Regular review of available securities to always ensure perfection of documentations and risk coverage.
- Regular review and monitoring of accounts performance to identify areas of potential growth and/or risk
- Adherence to applicable policies and procedures to safeguard the Bank’s interests.
- Report of any discrepancies to management.
- To continuously strive for self-development and improvement by identifying training needs and communicating same to line manager for action.