Bank Jobs In UAE | United Arab Bank careers - insh20.com
United Arab Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Senior Relationship Manager, Contracting (Wholesale banking) according to the following
- Develop business by marketing new clients and to keep a close contact with customers to understand their business needs and to keep seniors timely updated so as to augment volume of business and adjust bank’s business strategy for each account on a case to case basis to better protect bank’s interest.
- Identify and act promptly to develop Business opportunities for both existing and new clients, ensuing sound credit quality.
- Understanding the Bank’s Risk policies especially related to the CIB Business segment
- Closely monitoring the assigned risk assets portfolio, to keep the portfolio regular and avoid unauthorized excesses over limit, expired limits and overdue unpaid liabilities etc.
- Monitoring & identifying early warning signs in any account and to keep the reporting manager updated for appropriate action.
- Guide and assist the Assistant Relationship Managers and Relationship Officers to discharge their duties smoothly.
- Guide / assist the corporate support team and operations department staff whenever needed in operational and back office matters especially related to the corporate clients in his / her portfolio to ensure good customers’ service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Commerce/ Accounting from a reputed institute/university.
- Preferred CA /equivalent or MBA (Finance) form a reputed institute/university
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Corporate Banking in Relationship management (including Business development) in UAE.
- Strong sales track record
- Effective communication skills in English, and preferably in Hindi/Urdu and Arabic.