bank jobs Germany | career at Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs announced, through its Linkedin account, a job Compliance, Financial Crime Controls, Senior Compliance Officer/Vice President according to the following
- Represent FCC at a senior management and board level as required
- Provide oversight for and/or assume MLRO responsibilities
- Provide oversight of the receipt, review, investigation and, if appropriate, reporting of suspicious activity externally.
- The role requires a degree (Bachelors/Masters)
- Senior Compliance or Risk Management experience
- AML experience either as a leader or practitioner
- Experience of Conduct Programs in commercial organizations is desirable
- Ability to communicate Compliance requirements to a diverse stakeholder group and cross-functional partners
- Willingness to adapt in a fast-paced work environment with a strong sense of risk prioritization in commercial organizations
- Strong work ethic and collaborative management and leadership style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with German and or UK and /or other European regulators
- Awareness and experience working with AML trends and typologies.