Bank Jobs In UAE - HSBC Bank careers - insh20.com
HSBC Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Premier Relationship Director according to the following
- Delivering a consistent and tailored wealth management service to our most valuable Jade clients
- Developing long-term, in depth client relationships with clients
- Acquiring new clients with proactive strategic financial planning to maintain and grow wallet share
- Leading Jade activities to ensure opportunities are identified and client needs are met effectively, maximising all available resources
- Compliance with the relevant Group standards including GHQ and the Regulatory organization as applied to the implementation of the RBWM strategy in their country
- Portfolio income based on local requirements
- Bachelor's degree is required to obtain visa in UAE
- Minimum of eight years proven and progressive financial services, and at least 3 years as Relationship Manager.
- Evidence of strong client recommendation and sales results in wealth products.
- Equivalent relationship management experience in managing high net worth client portfolios preferred.
- Expert knowledge in financial planning and wealth products.
- Sound knowledge of the impact of macroeconomics/microeconomics/local market developments.
- Expert knowledge of external regulatory framework relevant to wealth management.
- Strong client focusses and ability to develop long term partnerships with clients.
- Ability to deliver needs-based solutions through effective communication, influencing, and sales skills.
- Local regulatory & license requirements - job holder should possess valid licenses with accreditation on wealth management and qualification as required by country.
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages.