Bank Jobs In UAE - Emirates NBD careers
Emirates NBD announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Head of Digital Products – Conversational Banking according to the following
- The Head of Digital Products will be a thought leader and subject matter expert on delivery using Agile and will constantly look to improve the delivery process whilst ensuring the business needs are met.
- Candidate will lead the multiple Agile delivery squads (teams) delivering large and complex initiatives across multiple business lines.
- Candidate will liaise directly with both Business Tribe Leads and Product Owners to ensure their requirements are being satisfied by and will act as a point of escalation for any technology issues.
- At a team level, candidate will play a consultative role to help put in place the appropriate people, processes and tools and coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the delivery squads.
- In situations that require a hybrid Agile approach, candidate will use good judgment and skill to develop a project management approach that is suitable for delivering the project goals.
- Candidate will also be responsible for identifying and developing individuals within the agreed training budget.
- Candidate will provide input into Business cases and provide accountability for ensuring all necessary IT/risk/audit governance is met.
- Candidate will assume the technical ownership of digital products and will be responsible for their performance, resilience and operational support as and when needed.
- Subject Matter Expertise – Deep understanding of the Retail Banking business especially customer-facing digital products and a solid IT delivery background
- Graduate / Post graduate in related degree of education in Computer Science
- Leadership Skills – Capability to manage and coach others.
- Management Skills – Require 5 + years of IT delivery experience using Agile methodologies.
- Industry – Banking IT Expertise (min. 5 years)
- Regional – Local UAE/Middle-east experience (preferable)
- Technical – Banking IT expertise (min. 5 years)
- Functional – Owning and implementing channels of Call Managers, Conversational IVR and WhatsApp Banking
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies in particular SCRUM.