Bank Jobs In UAE | Emirates Islamic careers - insh20.com
Emirates Islamic announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Processing Team Member according to the following
- The job holder is expected to provide superior client service experience and seamless delivery of all Escrow Operations services in collaboration with his/her team He/She needs to ensure the services provided as an Account Trustee to Clients internal and external stakeholders are in line with Real Estate Escrow Common Area Escrow Body Corporate Escrow Commercial Escrow and banks process and guidelines.
- Handling day to day Escrow operations activities in compliance with Real EstateDIFCCommon AreaCommercial Escrow Laws and Regulations and internal procedures related to these services within the timelines
- Check daily transactions documents related to Developers Unit Management Projects Payments Deposits Allocations Unit CancellationRefund Pending payments Guarantee management Retention transfer and others and ensure timely processing and confirmation to clientsstakeholders Liaise with bank appointed engineers for obtaining their certification for release of payments Ensure timely Reconciliation of internal and regulatory reports for sending it Regulatorystakeholders within timelines
- Check project wise reports and ensure project wise accounts are reconciled and up to date Ensure all exceptions are escalated approved and ratified Ensure customer queries are responded within the timelines and confidentiality maintained Liaise with concerned team for clarifications related to any transaction
- Quick adaptability to new initiatives systems or any changes in the existing process related to Escrow Operations Services
- Support Product Managers Business units operationally ensuring customer satisfaction by transactions getting processed in line with regulatoryinternal bank process policy and procedures Providing clarifications seeking clarifications to and from internal external customers for smooth completion of the request.
- Handling all day to day Escrow operations activities in compliance with RegulatoryDIFCCommon AreaCommercial Escrow Laws and Regulations and internal procedures related to these services within the timelines
- Performing as one team to deliver best client service experience in line with regulatory requirements.
- At least 2 years of experience in Escrow Operations Services and various aspects of banking
- Result and client oriented with Excellent performance
- Bachelor of Commerce and equivalent degree.