bank jobs Germany | career at Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Senior Data Engineer (f/m/x)– CRM Platform Technology according to the following
- Full life cycle of development tasks, starting from specification and design to successful implementation
- Working in the global team following Agile development practices
- Contribute to the system architecture and helping with migration to GCP
- Data Warehouse development and ETL design
- Several years of working experience in software development in the required technology streams
- Experience in GIT, Apache Maven, JIRA and TeamCity is a must
- Strong knowledge of Python, Pandas , Numpy and Object Oriented Programming
- Strong experience with data warehouse development and design. Extensive experience in ETL Concepts and framework including database design and performance optimization.
- SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL and experience to work with Oracle database is a must
- Experience with Hadoop and Hadoop Ecosystem (Hive, Impala, Flume. Sqoop, Spark).
- UNIX command/shell scripting experience
- Experience with Cloud solutions and especially with GCP is a big plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.