Bank Jobs In UAE - Mashreq Bank careers - insh20.com
Mashreq Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Associate Director, Corporate Origination & Business Development (MNCs) according to the following
- Be an ambassador for Mashreq bank and develop the bank’s profile in the local / International business for Multinationals (MNCs). These MNCs to be based in the UAE and Mashreq International’s sites. Primary responsibility shall be originating and delivering Mashreq Bank products and services for these corporate banking customers.
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
- Keep abreast of market trends and manage a disciplined marketing process by identifying steps/strategies necessary to effectively initiate relationships with prospects.
- To build a proprietary understanding of each client’s financial needs/issue agenda; originating and assisting in the execution of innovative deal solutions with and through sector and product partners.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in credit and customer relationship management in the banking sector with minimum 3 years exposure to Investment Banking
- Deep knowledge about Islamic products
- Mature and independent mindset, able to work effectively under pressure
- University level education preferably in business, finance or related discipline
- Sound credit analytical skills and profound knowledge in various corporate banking products
- Strong networking, leadership and management skills
- Strong commercial orientation with acute interpersonal skills
- Innovative – willing to develop a detailed understanding of client issues/needs and develop ideas/solutions in response
- Strong work ethic; high energy levels; results oriented – a self-starter prepared to take the initiative to identify and/or follow issues through, whilst exercising judgment as to when to seek assistance.
- Natural Team Player - Having an adaptable/flexible approach; willing to work in a co-operative manner to fulfill client and internal requirements
- Proficiency in English with additional languages an advantage.