banking jobs in UAE | Dubai Islamic Bank emirates careers
Dubai Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Relationship Manager - Aayan & Mumayyaz Banking) according to the following:
- Manage & deliver the budgeted volumes for deposits and sale of Investment Products.
- Increase the Aayan Banking portfolio by increasing deposits of existing customers and targeting of HNWI not banking with us.
- Sell the various Islamic Investment Products that are offered by Aayan unit/other Business Units as well as to cross-sell other Dubai Islamic Bank Products and Services to Private Banking customers.
- Provide “One Stop” Banking Service to the customers of Aayan Banking in order to ensure timely and efficient execution of customers’ requests.
- Ensure adherence to Bank processes & policies and report deviation to immediate supervisor/manager.
- Ensure that there is no loss of customers from Aayan Banking due to unsatisfactory service on our part.
- Maintain regular contacts with sensitive Aayan Banking customers either through telephone calls or Personal visits and update the daily call report in CRM.
- Minimum- Diploma or University Degree; Masters or Certification from an accredited University/Institute is preferred.
- At least 4-6 years’ experience of dealing with HNWI and managing a portfolio.