The Best Banking Jobs In Germany - insh20
KfW Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a job Specialist PMO (f/m/d) - project management office in an agile environment according to the following conditions:
- You have a degree (diploma/master) in the field of economics or a comparable qualification.
- You are also characterized by several years of professional experience in the implementation and management of projects in the financial and banking environment
- You have in-depth practical knowledge of agile project management methods and moderation techniques
- You are able to take on structuring and planning tasks in close cooperation with central agile roles, convert or edit necessary information in SAP PPM . to put on.
- You are also well-versed in MS Office and MS SharePoint and have basic knowledge of Jira .
- Distinctive organizational talent and a precise, goal-oriented working style are among your strengths.
- Your good communication skills enable you to address issues in a way that is appropriate for the target group and to convincingly present your own point of view .
- Confident demeanor, team spirit and a captivating way of presenting round off your profile.