Banking Jobs In Germany | Merck Finck | A Quintet Private Bank - insh20
Merck Finck | A Quintet Private Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a job Junior Client Advisor according to the following conditions:
- Knowledge of general banking laws and regulations, market regulations and compliance procedures for providing investment advice to clients
- Expertise in the order and execution process, placement and placing of orders for securities and trading and investment products and services
- Apprenticeship as a bank clerk, further training and/or studies desirable
- Several years of successful consulting experience in private banking sales and comprehensive knowledge of the consulting and product spectrum of PCC
- Pronounced knowledge in the field of investments including financial market developments, good knowledge and practical experience in all other sales products
- You are secure in the MiFID-compliant advisory process
- Many years of experience and sustainable success in arranging appointments, providing target- and conclusion-oriented advice to our customers and exploiting customer potential
- Additional qualification CFP/CFEP or similar is an advantage.
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good knowledge of German, good knowledge of English also desired.