The Best Banking Jobs In Germany - insh20
DZ BANK AG announced, through its Linkedin account, a job Trainee (d/f/m) support cooperative banks according to the following conditions:
- Successfully completed full-time master's degree (2.5 or better) in the fields of economics and ideally a bank apprenticeship
- Positive handling of complex issues, because the topics we cover are very complex
- Enjoy working on and developing strategic and conceptual topics, because EGon and GENO-SAVE are constantly being further developed by us
- Strong customer orientation, so that you can answer questions and develop targeted software solutions in close cooperation with our customers
- A high level of performance and goal orientation, because this will help you when working on our projects, which have precise targets for milestones and deadlines.