banking jobs in Egypt | Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank careers
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in egypt (Credit Information Officer/Senior Officer - Corporate Risk) according to the following:
- The officers/senior officers responsible of Uploading CBE files over CBE network, sending corresponds to CBE , direct data entry to CBE network handle with other department to collect data.
- Uploading the CCR files to ensure the accurate data before uploading over CBE network
- Uploading CCR files over CBE network before target date (first five days working of month)
- Uploading CBE reports related CCR file after uploading (i.e. errors report, why not reporting)
- Sending corresponds to CBE related CCR.
- Handle with other department to collect data
- Uploading the ORR file over CBE network
- Uploading CBE reports related ORR file after uploading (i.e. errors report, why not reporting).
- Register related parties for customers in CBE network regarding to documentation
- Ensue that the Guarantors have been reported in CCR file
- Review related parties for customers in ADIB System (rim to rim relation system).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business Administration/Economics/ or equivalent
- Credit Information officer: 0-2 relevant years of banking experience or similar filed is a plus.
- Credit Information senior officer: 2-4 relevant years of banking experience or similar filed is a plus, and finalize (أساليب قياس وإدارة المخاطر).