Banking Jobs In UAE - United Arab Bank Careers - insh20
United Arab Bank announces a bank job in UAE via its Linkedin page
Business Performance Analyst (Retail Banking)
Create Retail Banking analytics DWH and then generate MIS/dashboards to track business performance and P&L tracking through acquisition, portfolio, sales channels, digital channels and product/segment profitability decks and GL reconciliations with Finance.
- Create an analytics data mart for Retail Banking which is not limited to raw data from bank systems and surrounding ecosystem, but also contains KPI's and calculated business metrics by applying data processing and transformations.
- By leveraging this analytics data mart, creating different MIS/Decks to track business performance through acquisition, portfolio, sale channel, product and segment profitability, P&L reconciliation decks.
- Take full responsibility of creation of Retail Banking analytics data mart.
- Calculate account level revenue and risk cost and then roll up at customer level to get full 360 view of the customer and make strategic decision according to profitability.
- Develop and share automated reports/decks (i.e.: Acquisition, Portfolio, Product/segment profitability, P&L decks) for Retail Banking with key customer and product insights on a regular basis.
- Automate reporting by creating dashboards and reports in visualization tools like Tableau.
- Collaborate with IT to understand existing data sources from the systems and create requirements for capturing additional data sources that will come from new digital/non-digital initiatives.
- Setting up retail banking data mart which includes, customer, product, traditional and digital channels, revenue data.
- Setting up visual automated reporting environment.
- Creation of automated reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, analytics, engineering or a similar field.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a Retail bank with similar responsibilities.
- Experience of Data Mart and MIS creation using visualization tools.