Banking Jobs In Germany - Goldman Sachs Careers - insh20
Goldman Sachs announces a bank job in Germany via its Linkedin page
Client Services and Sales Solution | Analyst | Frankfurt
- From executing trades to answering client questions on accounts, portfolios and records, we believe in delivering world-class services to our thousands of clients and customers.
- Our client/customer services and sales solutions teams across the firm embody a can-do attitude with a special talent for trouble-shooting and problem solving.
- Wealth Management Professionals (WMPs) work directly with our clients to provide exceptional client service, operational support and risk management.
- They serve as a primary point of contact for clients, and are responsible for the operational management and oversight of the client experience.
- Some of the main responsibilities are managing the onboarding of client relationships, ensuring we are meeting our client’s investment objectives, managing fraud risk, trade execution, liquidity management and ongoing relationship management.
- Operations: Operations partners with all areas of Goldman Sachs to deliver our institutional, consumer and asset management businesses and to provide a seamless experience for our clients.
- We manage and process our clients’ business, including onboarding, post-trade processing and regulatory compliance.
- Our teams work closely across the firm to develop and deliver new products and services, while mitigating operational risk and enhancing the client experience.
- We drive process and technology change to scale and automate our businesses.
- Fluent German language required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field.
- Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in client service
- Commercially savvy with ability to exercise discretion with respect to highly confidential/sensitive information.
To apply for this banking job in Germany , click here