Banking Jobs In UAE - Emirates Islamic Careers - insh20
Emirates Islamic announces a bank job in UAE via its Linkedin page
Manager, Customer Analytics
- This role will be responsible for data analysis, profiling and modeling activity to increase understanding of the propensity of a customer responding to different treatments and messages, throughout the customer journey (acquisition, cross-sell, manage, retention, etc.
- Drive Optimization of Campaign management process through the development of Sales Propensity & Predictive models that would enhance revenues.
- Empowering the Bank to introduce accurate, sophisticated, and personalized campaigns which target customers’ based on their needs, behaviors and profile.
- Introduce and implement modeling capability within CLM function and lead the process for integrating modeling into strategic decision making process of Business
- Design, develop and implement highly efficient Propensity / Predictive models and continually refine models to achieve maximum conversions and revenues with SAS Tool.
- Drive the development of testing methodologies to improve customer and offer targeting, proposition development and model predictability
- Collaborate with key stake holders (such as Products ,segments, Channels) giving insights on the appropriate use of analysis, reports (and models/models scores) so that they understand and use the output effectively, so further customer targeting opportunities can be identified.
- Develop and test models in alignment with the optimized campaign lifecycle in order to drive increased conversion and ultimately achieve increased customer value
- Monitor propensity model performance; identify opportunities to continually optimize the targeting and commercial performance of campaigns and offers
- Develop, review and coordinate preparation of procedures manuals for “ Modeling” in line with the business objectives
- Review and monitor compliance to the internal control systems that are in-line with Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Decision Engineering, Database Analytics or related discipline required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Must have at least 6-10 years of total experience, with at least 4 years of banking experience in analytics on the retail product side.
- Candidate should have significant hands-on experience on SAS EG & EM and should be highly efficient in Base SAS coding and Macros.
- Should be upskilled in data integrations between data warehouses, marts, financial systems, and operational systems using a combination of ETL tools, reporting tools and data interfaces.
- Candidates should have excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Candidate will be expected to work on high impact presentations for business stakeholders highlighting key insights: risks, opportunities, key indicators, etc.
- Base SAS certified professional will be preferred
- Knowledge of Project Management with strong Quality Assurance focus on all deliverables
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, with both internal business partners and service providers, as well as external partners and vendors.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills to bridge business and technical insights and perspectives.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Open to work under challenging and dynamic environment
- Advanced knowledge of SAS models and SAS data mining
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel
- Solid quantitative and computer skills.