banking jobs in UAE | Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank careers
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Senior Manager – Credit Support) according to the following:
- Portfolio Management: Process new and existing credit proposals, monitor allocated portfolios, conduct annual reviews, work with key stakeholders to articulate strategies, communicate critical information on market trends and assess impact on portfolio to ensure continuity of portfolio quality and identify opportunities to improve processes
- Financial Analysis: Analyse financial data spreads (Moody’s) from balance sheet, profit and loss statement and cash flow statement, conduct trend analysis, ratio analysis and provide opinion on the financial health along with financial projections to ensure decision makers have a clear view on the client’s financial health
- Risk Assessment: Identify and possible risks (for example: business risk, financial risk, structure risk) to assess and mitigate the extent of their impact and foresee possible risk mitigation measures to ensure portfolio health and quality and support revenue generation
- Customer Support: Follow-up with key stakeholders for queries, status, updates and credit early involvement to ensure compliance to stipulated turnaround times and service level agreements and support in business development.
- At least 8 years of experience in Banking including at least 5 years’ experience in a credit-risk related position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Analytical skills
- MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Report writing skills
- People Management skills.