Citi Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Europe FP&A Analyst(VP)(Hybrid)
The Financial Planning and Analysis Lead Analyst is a senior professional role responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi’s financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team.
The overall objective is to contribute to directional strategy as well as utilize in-depth specialty knowledge to provide advice/counsel on the evaluation of financial reports of Citi’s current and projected performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create financial reports and meet with finance team to clearly summarize financial trends and provide insight to senior management
- Advise on directional strategy and provide guidance on significant business/product decisions
- Execute analysis of annual 3-year Strategic/Operating Plans, CCAR PPNR forecasts, mid-year reforecasts, and bi-monthly outlooks in partnership with segment, business, and country FP&A teams.
- Prepare analytics in support of CEO Reviews, including business initiatives
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred