The Best Banking Jobs In UAE | insh20
Emirates NBD announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
- The banking industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most vibrant and competitive sectors in the region.
- With its strong economic growth, UAE has become a hub for international financial services and investment opportunities.
- This has created numerous career opportunities for professionals from all over the world looking to make their mark on this dynamic market.
- A career in banking can be an exciting and rewarding experience with plenty of potential to progress within an organization or expand your horizons by switching jobs between different banks or even countries.
- The sector offers highly attractive salaries, benefits packages, great learning experiences as well as personal development prospects that are hard to find elsewhere.
- Overall if you have right mix qualities along with relevant qualifications then there’s no better place than UAE when considering building long lasting successful careers in Banking Sector.
A core professional relationship role responsible to develop large to medium customer relationships, providing advise / solutions based on thorough analysis of customer needs.
- Market new business Enhance existing business
- Market of new borrowing and non-borrowing relationships as per the acceptable risk parameters and the target market.
- Take personal responsibility for the establishment and maintenance of key relationships to leverage business achievement.
- Regularly review account performance and make appropriate recommendations for optimizing returns.
- Comply with the approved policies, procedures and norms to protect the organization and customers interests.
- Good co-ordination with support staff Staff development
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Banking Products and Services, Local Market & Industry Knowledge Organizational policies, communication skills
- MBA / CA (Post Graduate)
- Banking – 6 – 8 years
- UAE Experience – 4 years
- Corporate Banking – 5 years