Banking Jobs In UAE | insh20
Mashreq Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Officer- Agency Management
Bank Careers In UAE
- The banking industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most vibrant and competitive sectors in the region.
- With its strong economic growth, UAE has become a hub for international financial services and investment opportunities.
- This has created numerous career opportunities for professionals from all over the world looking to make their mark on this dynamic market.
- A career in banking can be an exciting and rewarding experience with plenty of potential to progress within an organization or expand your horizons by switching jobs between different banks or even countries.
- The sector offers highly attractive salaries, benefits packages, great learning experiences as well as personal development prospects that are hard to find elsewhere.
- Overall if you have right mix qualities along with relevant qualifications then there’s no better place than UAE when considering building long lasting successful careers in Banking Sector.
Review and facilitate agencies who are assigned delinquent or charged off accounts to collect/recover from. These customers being assigned would be delinquent and may also be Skip and the agency needs appropriately follow up and recover dues owed to the Bank.
Your core tasks
- Communicate targets and assess performance on an ongoing basis to ensure that agencies are meeting/exceeding expected levels of performance.
- Will be tasked with either managing larger agency relationships, revive struggling agency relationships or manage multiple agencies in critical or challenging geographies.
- Ensure follow ups done by the agency are captured on the collection system along with new contact details as per the process defined in the Agency Manager’s Handbook.
- Resolve queries from Agencies on a daily basis thereby enabling them to manage customers and deal with objections and get customers to pay what is owed to the bank.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Minimum Graduate with 5-7 years banking experience
- Significant collections agency management experience in UAE is mandatory
- High level of MS office knowledge is a minimum requirement.
- Should be an excellent communicator with a high level of negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Good command over English language (working knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage)