The Best Banking Jobs In UAE | insh20
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Specialist - Research Analysis
- The banking industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most vibrant and competitive sectors in the region.
- With its strong economic growth, UAE has become a hub for international financial services and investment opportunities.
- This has created numerous career opportunities for professionals from all over the world looking to make their mark on this dynamic market.
- A career in banking can be an exciting and rewarding experience with plenty of potential to progress within an organization or expand your horizons by switching jobs between different banks or even countries.
- The sector offers highly attractive salaries, benefits packages, great learning experiences as well as personal development prospects that are hard to find elsewhere.
- Overall if you have right mix qualities along with relevant qualifications then there’s no better place than UAE when considering building long lasting successful careers in Banking Sector.
To provide FABS and its affiliates with technical and Fundamental research capability in the markets covered within the company by tracking stock markets and other market information which provide technical and Fundamental analysis through the interpretation of various Technical indicators and Financial Ratios.
Key Result Areas
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of market research from technical aspect.
- To be fully aware of and familiar with all the various technical tools which are commonly used in market analysis.
- To provide FABS brokers, sales and management with regular technical reports on the markets and indices covered by FABS .
- To provide FABS brokers, sales and management with regular technical reports on company specific stocks covered by FABS .
- To partake in the morning meetings with brokers and sales staff.
- To provide FABS affiliates with the required technical reports for their specific regional coverage.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum Experience: 10 years’ experience in equity or credit research on GCC/MENA securities.
- Minimum Qualification: Master’s degree, all ESCA exams required of a financial analyst.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- Computer literate and good modelling skills.
- Fluency in written/spoken English and Arabic.