The Best Banking Jobs In UAE | Dubai Islamic Bank
Dubai Islamic Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Vice President - Sustainable Finance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop methodologies and procedures for classifying sustainability-linked products and services across consumer, corporate, and investment Banking.
- Draw learnings from similar initiatives undertaken by peers and global benchmarks.
- Manage any future updates to the sustainable finance framework.
- Monitor effectiveness of sustainable product development
- Obtain periodic feedback from target audiences for each sustainable product
- Ratify eligible sustainable projects, initially identified during the credit approval process Undertake regular monitoring of the asset pool to ensure the eligibility of sustainable projects with the criteria set out in Sustainable Finance Framework and the SOPs embedded within the credit and risk management process.
- Facilitate regular reporting on any sustainable issuance for improved tracking, monitoring and disclosure of performance against Bank’s sustainable finance framework
- Ensure that the approval of eligible sustainable projects follow the Bank’s existing financing/investment approval processes.
- 5-8 year of relevant experience
- Proven experience working in Financial Service product development across MENA region.
- Relevant PG degree in Finance and Business
- Certifications on topics such as Sustainable and inclusive product design for financial services, Impact Investing